Friday, 17 September 2010

Edward I Longshanks

Your full name: Edward, Hammer of the Scots

Your contact address: As near as I can get to Scotland.

Your education history: I am well educated in defeating the Scots.

Your employment history: My life is given over to defeating the Scots.

Please answer the following questions:
What are your interests outside work?
When not busy defeating the Scots, I defeat the Welsh instead.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
The defeat of the Scots.

Describe a situation in which you have worked as part of a team.
My army were with me when I defeated the Scots.

What could you bring to the job?
I could defeat your Scots.

Why do you want this job?
I hear you have Scots there.
King Edward I of England
HAMMER OF THE SCOTS

No comments:

Post a Comment