Thursday, 16 September 2010

Prince John

Your full name: King John of England. I don't have any epithets. None at all. Not one.

Your contact address: England - which is by far the best of all the lands I have ever held, and in particular, is much better than Normandy.

Your education history: My three older brothers taught me that you are given nothing in this life if you are weak - and very little if you are strong.

Your employment history:
As the youngest of four I was given nothing - I had to take all I needed. I gained my rightful honours as Richard's heir by force, and by that act brought myself to the eventual throne of England.

Please answer the following questions:
What are your interests outside work?
When would I have time for these? If I lose focus for one moment, my many enemies take advantage of it.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
... I don't want to answer that.

Describe a situation in which you have worked as part of a team.
With King Philip II of France I strove to keep my weak brother Richard away from the land he so despised. We almost succeeded.

What could you bring to the job?
I would bring the determination to do everything I could, first to hold the throne, and second to gain as many other lands for Renitania as possible. In England I had something of a run of bad luck - in your country I would have only good. Take me as your ruler if you want the best king you could possibly have.

Why do you want this job?
Due to the actions of certain barons, Frenchmen, brothers, fathers, mothers, Popes, nieces, nephews and countries (among others), my reputation has been somewhat tarnished. I would welcome a chance to restore it to its proper glory.

King John of England


No comments:

Post a Comment