Friday, 17 September 2010

Queen Victoria

Your full name: Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom, etc etc

Your contact address: Windsor Castle, Berkshire, My Country

Your education history: A full and moral education was provided for me, as befitted a princess of the House of Hanover.

Your employment history: From the tender age of eighteen years I have reigned over the United Kingdom left to me by my uncle, and also her dominions. Since 1876 I have also had the privilege of being Empress of India.

Please answer the following questions:
What are your interests outside work?
Although my duties as queen are taxing, I do spend a great deal of time with my family. It is one of my greatest delights to seek and find suitable matches for my children among the royals of Europe.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Under my rule, the British people prosper worldwide. It is said that the sun never sets on the British Empire, and may it always be, so that the light of civilisation and moral purity may shine on all the corners of the world.

Describe a situation in which you have worked as part of a team.
Lord Melbourne, my first Prime Minister, was a man of excellent moral standards, and a great tutor to me. Under his guiding hand I blossomed to my full majesty as queen, and I consider the work we did together some of the greatest of my reign.

What could you bring to the job?
I have studied the land of Renitania extensively, and I consider it on the whole to be an uncouth and backwards country whose people have forgotten their proper places in society; indeed the common virtues of men and women are in some cases wholly lacking. I would hope that my guidance might bring an end to the disruption and vice your fair land suffers under.

Why do you want this job?
It is a fact universally acknowledged that the British Empire is the greatest civilisation in all the world's history. Why should I not accept an opportunity to share that light with a new land?
Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment